Pundole’s is happy to provide valuations on fine and decorative arts. Our specialists have worked in the field of Modern Indian Art for over thirty years and have worked in the auction business for the last eighteen years.
In addition to auction estimates, Pundole’s specialists can provide valuations for insurance or probate purposes. Depending on the number of objects, charges may be applicable.
Pundole’s is happy to provide auction estimates. To start the process, please complete the online request form. If you need any assistance, please contact a member of staff on firstname.lastname@example.org or on +91 22 6114 6464.
Please provide us with the following information, where available:
- Clear, colour images of the front and back of each object.
- A close-up of the signature or maker’s mark.
- Further details such as dimensions and medium.
- Any information about the history of the object, including when and where it was acquired.
- We do not typically provide auction estimates for items that are not normally sold in our auctions, but we will endeavor to contact an external expert on your behalf.
- All estimates are provisional and are subject to revision.
- Photographs and any additional correspondence will not be returned.
Please allow 4-6 weeks for a response from a member of the Pundole’s team.
TYEB MEHTA (1925 – 2009)
Mixed media on paper
93⁄4 x 133/8 in. (24.7 x 33.9 cm.) Late 1940s
Sold for Rs. 55,00,000
Gilt-bronze with applied pigment Nepal
10 in. (25.4 cm.)
Sold for Rs. 40,00,000